July 10, 2008
CORAL GABLES, FL –Brigham Moore LLP, Florida’s preeminent private property rights defense law firm, is pleased to announce that eight of its attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2008 edition of Florida Super Lawyers.
The eight lawyers are:
- Ron A. Adams, Miami/Coral Gables
- Toby Prince Brigham, Miami/Coral Gables
- Amy Brigham Boulris, Miami/Coral Gables
- Robert C. Byrne, Miami/Coral Gables
- Andrew Prince Brigham, Jacksonville
- S William Moore, Sarasota
- John W. Little, III, West Palm Beach
- Andrew H. Schuster, Miami/Coral Gables
Super Lawyers is described as a listing of outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Polling, research and selection for Super Lawyers are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc which has been publishing legal magazines since 1990 and Super Lawyers since 1991.